Monday, March 24, 2014

Oath of the Bighorn

I will not be a defenseless sheep.
I do not fear The Wolf. 
The Wolf will be wary of me.
I will continually prepare mentally and physically, for combat with The Wolf.
I will use any means necessary, any weapon available to defeat The Wolf.
I will be merciless, efficient, decisive and violent against The Wolf.

I will protect my flock.
I will teach my flock to combat The Wolf.

I do not need The Sheepdog for protection.
I will not rely on The Sheepdog for my defense. 
I will be respectful and friendly with The Sheepdog.
I will keep a watchful eye on The Sheepdog.
I will teach my flock how interact with The Sheepdog.
I will not be a threat to The Sheepdog unless The Sheepdog violates our mutual trust.

I will obey Just laws.
I will live in peace if I can.

Peace is my hope.  Defense is my duty.  Just is my cause.   

I am The Bighorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment